The personal data administrator for online shop www.pyromaniax.com is PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński with the registered office at ul. Solec 81B box A84 00-382 Warsaw / Poland.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
All information that you submit to PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński using our Website.
This all information making you directly or indirectly identifiable (e.g. your name, first name, address, phone number or email address but also the IP address of your computer, for example, or the information relating to your browsing of our Website).
The text file placed on your computer by our Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński is located in Poland and here personal data controler is GIODO whose head office is located at Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
The “General Data Protection Regulation” (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, as amended in 2009, as well as any national legislation adopted in accordance therewith;
USER (OR YOU)
Internet user who accesses the Website.
The website: www.pyromaniax.com, and all subdomains of these Website.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3. When you purchase products from our Website, we collect and process the Data that is necessary for the follow-up of our contractual relationship.
For this purpose, we use the information you provide us with:
- handle orders,
- deliver our products and/or provide our services,
- process invoices, payments and transactions history,
- manage unpaid bills and claims.
4. If you are our customer and simply a Internet user viewing the pages of our Website, we may also process your Data to meet our legitimate interests, consisting of:
- Communicating with you about our products and send you our promotional offers;
- Developing our products further;
- Improving our Websites and offering you a more enjoyable and efficient shopping experience.
5. The use of the data we collect is subject to your consent to receive our marketing offers and/or those of our partners electronically (by email).
Depending on the purposes stated above, we may collect the following types of information:
– Information that you provide us with: When you purchase a product or service from PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński, we collect, as part of the buying and selling process, the personal information you submit during your purchase, including:
- surname and first name;
- contact information such as your address, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- Your browsing history to and from the Website;
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6. The retention period of Personal Data processed by PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński may vary depending on common practice, the documents considered in accordance with the legal obligations and the applicable limitation rules. The personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary for proper customer service of the store.
When it comes to payment card data, PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński uses payment services providers that manage transaction data in accordance with strict security rules applicable to online payments via encryption methods.
7. All Personal Data is securely stored on our servers in accordance with industry standards and the GDPR.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
8. We transmit your Data to our employees who are authorized to process them as part of their duties.
We may also transmit some of your data to our technical and logistic service providers acting on our behalf, and we ensure that they provide for the necessary guarantees with respect to the GDPR.
11. In certain circumstances and where required by law, we may transmit your data to competent administrative or judicial authorities or any other authorized third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
13. When you provide us with your Personal Data, you stay in control of such Personal Data and have the option to limit their use.
This limitation may concern:
- use of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, which are subject to the opt-in rule; and
- sharing of Personal Data with third parties.
14. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, their rectification or erasure, as well as the right to request the restriction of the processing or to object to the processing.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in particular to have your data no longer processed for the purpose of marketing by electronic means.
In the event that you believe that our use of your Personal Data violates the rules on personal data protection, you may file a complaint with the GIODO.
You also have the right to set general or specific guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of death. Your specific guidelines can be directly sent to the address below. They can also be registered with a digital trusted third party certified by the GIODO. You have the option to modify or delete such guidelines at any time.
You also have the right to request a copy, in an interoperable format, of the Personal Data that you have provided to us.
You can address your requests to: email@example.com
Your requests must be accompanied by a copy of a proof of identity and will be reviewed by our services as soon as possible.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
15. In order to use all the resources and features available on our Website, you may be required to transmit certain Personal Data to us.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
17. Personal Data security is of great importance to PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński. In order to protect your Personal Data, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data collected via our Website in order to ensure its integrity and confidentiality.
18. If a password is required to access certain sections of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
19. We endeavor to do all we can to protect your Personal Data. However, the transmission of information on the Internet is not fully secure and remains under your sole responsibility. We cannot ensure the security of the transmission of your Data to our Website.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
20. Personal Data that we collect from you may be stored and processed in, and transferred to, countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could happen if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or if one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
21. If we transfer Personal Data outside the EEA this way, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your Personal Data continues to be protected in compliance with the GDPR, notably by only transferring your Personal Data to businesses established in countries recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data or on servers of American companies that are members of the Privacy Shield or organizations that have concluded standard contractual clauses or that commit themselves to applying a code of conduct or a certification mechanism validated by the competent European authorities.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising a right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of such right, or of another right or remedy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
25. We can assure you that we comply with the GDPR and that we process your Data lawfully, fairly and transparently.
We take confidentiality and privacy issues very seriously. We therefore ensure that your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines and practices to all our employees and service providers and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within our company.
26. If you wish to access, correct, modify or delete the personal information we have about you, object to their processing, exercise your right to portability, file a complaint or simply obtain more information about the use of your Personal Data, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PATORIOTS Jerzy Gawroński Solec 81B box A84 Warsaw, Poland.